Remorse: The List is a first person action horror game developed by Team Deppresick, which I form part of.
The game was released April 22nd of 2022 on Steam. You can get it from the link below.
I was in charge of all the programming of the game. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most vital things I worked on:
- Handling and structurization of all of the C++ code.
- Handling all games mechanics in blueprints.
- Performance profiling and optimization for several computer setups to handle.
- Artificial Intelligence for enemies.
- Save data and serialization.
- Gameplay workflow.
- Game entity workflow.
- Editor utilities.
Other tasks I had:
- Some level and enemy design.
- Some degree of writing and correction of english text.
- Some small 3D work.
- Localization of the whole game to the Spanish – Spain language.